Jackson Big Tuna
Jackson Big Tuna
The Jackson Kayak Big Tuna is leading the charge in Kayak Fishing. This boat can be used on solo trips, or in tandem. One of the unique features of the Big Tuna is the 'Tuna Tank', a unique bait/live well that requires no plumbing or electronics! It utilizes the water from beneath the boat to circulate into the bait tank keeping fish lively and fresh unlike any other system on the market. The tank also resides in the center of the boat for easy access and management. The possibilities with the Tuna Tank are endless - bring the kids on a trip and have them catch cool creatures and learn about them while in the tank; keep your catch alive to show it off to your friends later before you release it; keep your live bait alive and fresh; insert the cooler option to put your fish on ice or just use it as a cooler for your drinks; insert the solid piece and use it as dry storage!
The Big Tuna is equipped with the popular Elite Hi/Lo Seats, with rear and underside pockets, and new 'Face time' seating! Simply rotate the front seat around to face your boat partner in conversation while drifting some fresh live bait from the Tuna Tank and having a few cold drinks while you wait for that big pull down! Guide your friends, children and clients to the fish of a lifetime by controlling the boat from the rear seat while they enjoy the ability to fish without the worry of paddling. Of course, sometimes you can have too much face time and that is why the architects at Jackson Kayak have made the Big Tuna easily convertible and fishable in a solo version as well.
Other familiar Jackson Kayak features such as paddle holders, stagers, wide standing platform, front day hatch, drop down rudder, adjustable foot pegs and a drift chamber for a drag chain or anchor make the Big Tuna an angler's dream. Features like tackle box stagers, closeable mesh side pockets, rod tip cover and long load safety flag only enhance make the dream even sweeter! Just as the tuna is a unique, powerful force in the ocean, the Big Tuna will also be a force to be reckoned with in our sea of fishing kayaks.
- Made in America (completely, down to the nuts and bolts)
- FaceTime seating - front paddler can face rear paddler
- optional solid center hatch for dry storage
- optional cooler hatch insert for center hatch
- easy transducer installation
- tackle box stagers
- rudder and non- rudder options
- beverage holder
- molded in 'drift chamber,' for drag chains/anchors
- large rear hatch w/ internal rod storage.
- 22 inch flat standing platform
- optional closeable side pockets
- front day hatch
- adjustable foot pegs
- underside pocket on elite seat
- paddle holders and stagers
- mounting space for rod holder and accessory mounting.
What it comes with:
- 26 inch center bait tank
- Two patented elite seats patent pending hi-lo seats included for use in solo or tandem mode.
- Rod tip cover on bow
- (2) Flush Mount Rod Holders
- RAM 2007 Rod Holder
- RAM Tube Jr
- (2) RAM 1/4-20 X .5" Tough Ball (1.5")
- GoPro Mount
- (2) Stand Assist Straps
- Jackson Kayak long load safety flag
- JK Nalgene water bottle
- JK Sticker
- (2) Elite Seat Pouches
- Jackson Kayak adjustable/removable lumbar support for each seat
To see more specs, scroll table to the right
Note: For SOT kayaks like the Big Tuna that are 14' or longer, we recommend the rudder option.
Special Shipping Required
Kayaks are excluded from our free shipping policy. Angler kayaks are expensive to ship and prone to being damaged. We recommend picking them up at our shop. If needed, we can provide information for you to arrange your own FOB shipping.