North Water Scabbards (spare paddle holder) are a longer alternative to their ever popular Britches. For 17' and longer kayaks these work the best. For shorter kayaks the Britches are the way to go if your kayak didn't come with any deck rigging to carry a spare paddle or if you want to keep the ferrule ends of the spare paddle from scratching your deck.
- Streamlined Design lets wind and waves to flow by cleanly keeping spray off your face.
- Attached firmly to the deck lines for low profile and security in Surf.
- Secured in place by lacing deck lines through nylon webbing loops.
- Extra-long to accommodate any size paddle, boat length and paddler
- Just the right amount of compression to hold the paddle while you adjust the deck lines over the blades.
- Semi rigid HDPE liners keep scabbards open for quick and easy stowage
- Reflective Trim adds visibility to your boat in low light conditions
Paddle Scabbards 30SK-56
- Length: 20"
- Opening: 3"W x 1.5"H
- Weight: 265 g
- Colour: Yellow/Black
- Reflective Trim around perimeter
- Designed to attach to your deck rigging