P & H Aries 150 & 155
P & H Aries 150 & 155
Kayak Academy is proud to be an authorized dealer for P & H sea kayaks.
The Aries takes the dramatically different design features and benefits from the Delphin and refines them for composite material systems and for the lower impact environment where composite kayaks excel (think Deception Pass and Hobuck Beach). Hard chines and a pronounced deck are smoothed, producing a very forgiving, stable, sturdy, maneuverable kayak that tracks well and is significantly efficient than the Delphin.
The Aries is ideal for anyone looking for a playful and stable kayak to explore the coast line and will excite those looking for a kayak to trip out to tide races to play the sea. The Aries will cater for the day paddler and those that weekend from their kayak will not be disappointed.
The Aries is available in two sizes 150 and 155. The Aries is available composite
- Super maneuverability when surfing and resists pearling.
- Quick resurfacing bow
- Splits and sheds water preventing nose burying on steep waves and helps punch through waves on the way through surf.
- Hard chines in the bow
- Direct water onto planing surface and bow allowing for a super-fast pick up on the wave, or when edged breaking in and out of eddylines.
- Planing surface and smooth chines in the stern.
- Forgiving for beginners and when surfing.
- Flat mid-section hull
- One of the most maneuverable sea kayaks on the market, spins like a white water kayak to get you out of those sticky situations like crossing fast flowing races.
- Width around cockpit
- Stable for beginners.
- Squared off stern
- Increases water length, speed and tracking.
- Rear weighting
- Creates a long water line when paddling on flat water for speed and tracking.
- Low back deck and cockpit
- Easy to roll when the wave wins.
- Large rear and fore hatch
- Lots of day tripping storage.
- Mini hatch
- Access your essential gear on the move.
- Aids tracking capabilities in cross winds.
To see more specs, scroll table to the right
|Diolen Composite, 3 KajakSport Hatches - Front Round Hatch,
Front Day Hatch, Rear Oval Hatch
Diolen Composite, 4 KajakSport Hatches - Front Round Hatch,
SPECIAL SHIPPING REQUIRED
Kayaks are excluded from our free shipping policy. Sea kayaks are expensive to ship and prone to being damaged. We recommend picking them up at our shop. If needed, we can provide contact info for specialty boat hauling businesses so you to arrange your own FOB shipping.