Jackson Flow River Running Creek Kayak
The Jackson Kayak Flow is a river running creek boat that gives you a combination of confidence where you need it, and sportiness when you want it. Whether you are just starting out or pushing the boundaries with Class IV, this boat will give you a shorter, lighter, sporty ride! Want a modern creek boat rocker profile without all the weight and volume? The Flow has a full-on creek boat hull with a slimmed-down deck and shorter length for a lighter, easy-to-turn, easy-to-boof, easy-to-carry experience with maximum maneuverability.
Flow is for paddlers of every skill level--if you want to run rivers and creeks, but don't need all the volume of a full creek boat, The Flow is your dream come true. The Flow has a hull based on the Gnarvana, in a shorter, sleeker package for a lighter, more nimble feel. It'll out-surf a creek boat, but take care of you on steeper creeks. It is super easy to roll, edge, turn, and carve around-in--making it great for beginners and experts alike. The Flow is the river-running creek boat of the future...right now!
Flow will be available in three sizes, S, M, L. The Medium is available now and S & L are coming in May 2024.
- Full planing hull
- Super high-rockered design--both bow and stern
- Lots of legroom for all-day comfort • Forgiving sidewall and deck shape for a forgiving, confidence-inspiring ride •
- Sleeker, shorter, lighter, and lower volume than a full-on creek boat
- Jackson Kayak’s Bees Knees Thigh Hook System (Patented) for increased contact and control in the thigh brace area. LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Uni-Shock Bulkhead System (Patented) – the highest shock absorbing system on the market. LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Sure-Lock Backband System (Patented) – the lightest, most user-friendly system that can be adjusted anywhere LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Warranty Program LEARN MORE
To see more specs, scroll table to the right
SPECIAL SHIPPING REQUIRED
Kayaks are excluded from our free shipping policy. River kayaks are expensive to ship and prone to being damaged. We recommend picking them up at our shop. If needed, we can provide information for you to arrange your own FOB shipping.